This is a lot of very high quality womens clothing. The rrp of individual items range from £15-£70+ and sizes will range from size 8-size 18, plus one or two plus sizes. All clothes are in sealed bags or tagged, ready for resale (there are two ex store pairs of trousers that have lost their tags). 90% of the clothes are from catalgues with the remaining 10% being ex-store. This is a one time opportunity as I have excess stock at the moment.
I WILL add a BUY it NOW if requested.Stock List: Description followed by rrp blue button jacket £28 blue green trousers £18 black and white trousers 2 pairs £ 58 brown and white t shirt £20 Denim Jeans with Cat Diamante detail on pocket £ 40 Monsoon tops x 2 £70 black juper £20 Black detail jumper £26 black print top £35 green jeans x 2 £68 black check trousers x 3 £87 Black studded trousers £30 grey check trousers £60 scarlet evening top £49 black hooded coat £45 Red satin top £54 blue trousers £18 check trousers x 2 £58 2 x blue jackets £56 gloves £19 black mini skirt £45 Jeans with diamante detail £ 45 red top £40 dark grey jumper x 2 £40 black and white trousers x 2 £58 Grey v neck jumper x 4 £80 lime Top £12 Knitted Kaftan £29 Black trousers £50 Beaded skirt x 2 £45 pink top £45 print top £45 white top £45 long pink skirt £40 cami top £ 20 blue sweetheart top £12 white chain top £45 green polo shirt £25 black denim jacket £40 white blouse £45 Cable jumper £ 20 Green jumper £ 24 lilac sweater £40 Parrot t shirt £18 stripey jumper £24 black stretch top £18 black and white trousers £29 lace blouse £54 brown and white top £20 pink skirt £29 cami top x 2 £40 black top £22 check trousers x 2 £58 jumper £26 black and white top £25 check trousers x 2 £29 summer dress £35 shorts £20 Jeans £34 Dreess £35 Check Trousers black £ 29 jeans £34 Jeans £34 Stone trousers £27 Jeans with diamante detail £45 Short green skirt by Hurley £44 check trousers black and white £29 jumper £20 shorts £20 red top £25 Brown Skirt £35 Black sequin top £ 40 Blue slash jumper £18 White tunic £45 Cheveron stripe top £35 white knitted cami top £25 Charcoal jumper £24 print top x 2 £90 Sage top £ 22 blouse £28 Camel Jumper £24 Grey jumper £22 Green jumper £22 Navy shorts £20 black check trousers £29 stone trousers £ 27 Check trousers £ 29 red asymmetric top £45 black sleeveless top £ 29 white sequin blouse £40 cami top £20 Tunic £49 blue jumper £18 Print top £45 Black crochet top £35 brown jumper £14 Ivory Sweater £40 Blue jumper £18 White top with boat detail £18 Black V fron top £35 Black pleated skirt £25 Lilac sleeveless top £24 cream t shirt £18 teal jumper £22 Sleeveless Top £14 Orange sleeveless top x 2 £24 White top £24 Blue cami top £22 Beige top £28 Blue knee length skirt £32 Blue short sleeved t shirt £14 Black knitted cami top £22 Cream and blue top £32 Principles white and lace top £29 Black sleeveless top £14 Jeans £34 Stone coloured stretch trousers x 2 £58 Mocha skinny cargo trousers £36 Cream and pink crinckle dress £45 Jade blouse £26 black knitted jumper £28
Total retail value: £4055
The pictures below are intended to give a representation of the stock you will be getting, these are items from my stcok and have been photographed ready for sale. Almost all of the packets you will recieve are unopened, so I couldn't photograph them, many of the items are the same or similar to those shown.
You will recieved some of the items shown above and many other items as well. The minimum retail value of this lot of clothes will be £4050. A stock list will be included with rrp values.
ALL ITEMS ARE CHECKED BEFORE SENDING OUT IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATLY AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO RESOLVE THEM. IF YOU ARE PLEASED WITH WHAT YOU RECIEVE PLEASE LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT BIG BEAR CLOTHES.
Payment by Paypal is preferred.If paying by cheque we will wait for your cheque to clear before shipping which can take up to 10 days at our discretion. If payment is not received within 7 days we will begin the eBay FVF recovery process.
We will happily accept returns if the item is not as described. If you simply change your mind, we will not accept a return. Carriage for any returns will be paid by the buyer as a condition of sale and the returned item must be received by us within 7 days of your receipt of the item.
Please take the time to View My Other Items For Sale and don’t forget to Add me to your Favourite Sellers, as I am constantly adding NEW listings
If you have any questions please contact us.
Postage & Packing
Use this form to send an email to the seller to ask questions you may have about this item only.
Always Ask Before you bid. You can not retract a bid once an auction is closed.