Life can really burn you. Any time. Any age. Literally!
For example, you can be out in the sun for only a couple hours in the afternoon. Then later you hit the sack, wake up red and burned, and hurt because of the effects of the sun’s rays. And yet:-
- You thought getting a little tan the day before would have protected you from burning. What happened?
- You applied sunscreen early in the morning that was supposed to last all day long. What went wrong?
- You can’t remember what to do for sunburns. Should you apply butter to the area?
Well, read on.
We’ll help you get answers to these questions and many more.
In fact, right now, we’re inviting you to take charge of your own tanning plans and learn more now about how to tailor them to suit your daily activities and needs.
The Sunless Tanning Guide will help even when exciting opportunities pop up along the way to change your plans during the day. For example, staying outdoors in the sun longer than you intended and sweating off your protection a little earlier than planned will no longer have to be issues that can cause burns.
You will be able to get help from us while staying in charge of your own tanning regime. Quickly and easily read our research and get help today to avoid further tanning goal set backs, painful burns and unhealthy skin problems. And learn what The Sunless Tanning Guide is all about.
To begin, simply consider the following 3 statements. Are they True or False?
1. Approximately every hour, one person dies from skin cancer and one out of every five Americans will develop skin cancer during their lifetime. True or False?
2. And a little bit of tan protects you from the sun. True or False?
- People with lighter, fairer skin have less melanin, absorb less UV rays and suffer less protection. True or False?
(Answers: 1. True 2. False 3. True)
Learn a whole lot more by grabbing your copy of our latest research. It’s loaded with information in an easy-to-read format, available instantly upon receipt of your payment. You’ll discover successful tanning solutions that have been tried and tested by professionals, experts in the healthcare industry.
Then select only those solutions that fit into your own individual lifestyle, based upon your own genetic makeup, skin tone, overall health, tanning plans and budget.