To: United States (change country)
| see all details |
|Item Specifics||Make/Brand : Texas Instruments|
Model : SMJ320C6701GLPW14
Auction Wizard 2000 Listing Template - AW2KLOT#:15527 Texas Instruments SMJ320C6701GLPW14 Digital Signal Processor Microprocessor TI We gladly ship to most countries! Email us for a Quote 1Texas Instr
Lot # 19133448
This item has been viewed 269 times
Texas Instruments SMJ320C6701GLPW14 Digital Signal Processor Microprocessor TI
We gladly ship to most countries!
Email us for a Quote
1Texas Instruments SMJ320C6701GLPW14 Digital Signal Processor Microprocessor TI DSP Floating-Point 32-Bit 140MHz 1120MIPS 429-Pin CFCBGA Tray
Highest Performance Floating-Point Digital
Signal Processor (DSP) SMJ320C6701
? 7-, 6-ns Instruction Cycle Time
? 140-, 167-MHz Clock Rate
? Eight 32-Bit Instructions/Cycle
? Up to 1 GFLOPS Performance
? Pin-Compatible With C6201 Fixed-Point
SMJ: QML Processing to MIL-PRF-38535
SM: Standard Processing
Operating Temperature Ranges
? Extended (W) ?55C to 115C
? Extended (S) ?40C to 90C
VelociTI? Advanced Very Long Instruction
Word (VLIW) C67x CPU Core
? Eight Highly Independent Functional
? Four ALUs (Floating- and Fixed-Point)
? Two ALUs (Fixed-Point)
? Two Multipliers (Floating- and
? Load-Store Architecture With 32 32-Bit
? Instruction Packing Reduces Code Size
? All Instructions Conditional
Instruction Set Features
? Hardware Support for IEEE
? Hardware Support for IEEE
? Byte-Addressable (8-, 16-, 32-Bit Data)
? 32-Bit Address Range
? 8-Bit Overflow Protection
? Bit-Field Extract, Set, Clear
1M-Bit On-Chip SRAM
? 512K-Bit Internal Program/Cache
(16K 32-Bit Instructions)
? 512K-Bit Dual-Access Internal Data
32-Bit External Memory Interface (EMIF)
? Glueless Interface to Synchronous
Memories: SDRAM and SBSRAM
? Glueless Interface to Asynchronous
Memories: SRAM and EPROM
Direct-Memory-Access (DMA) Controller
With an Auxiliary Channel
16-Bit Host-Port Interface (HPI)
? Access to Entire Memory Map
Two Multichannel Buffered Serial Ports
? Direct Interface to T1/E1, MVIP, SCSA
? ST-Bus-Switching Compatible
? Up to 256 Channels Each
? Serial-Peripheral-Interface (SPI)
Two 32-Bit General-Purpose Timers
Flexible Phase-Locked-Loop (PLL) Clock
429-Pin Ceramic Ball Grid Array (CBGA)
Package (GLP Suffix) and Land Grid Array
(CLGA) Package (ZMB Suffix)
0.18-?m/5-Level Metal Process
? CMOS Technology
3.3-V I/Os, 1.9-V Internal
Item is unused in good condition.
Don't forget to place your bid.
By bidding on this auction you agree to the following terms:
- Buyer pays all shipping costs.
- Shipments made to California must include 8.75% sales tax unless we are provided with a valid resale certificate.
- We reserve the right to ship with Fedex ground, USPS and any other carrier in the best interests of the buyer and/or seller.
- The Parcel post option is only available to alaska, Hawaii, and US territories only. If you select parcel post and you live in the lower 48 states you package may be sent by another carrier and/or an additional shipping amount may be required.
- Payment is to be made CQout EasyPay or SecurePay
- Please contact us if you have any questions about ebay's recent payment policy change.
- Payment is to be received within ten days of close of auction.
- Should payment not be received within ten days the item will be re-listed and high bidder will forfeit.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
International Terms: (These terms only apply to international shipments.)
- Buyer is responsible for all brokerage, customs, and or duty charges.
- Not all items are available for international shipment due to import/export regulations. In the event that we are unable to ship to buyers country, buyer will receive a full refund.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars.
- Money must be drawn against a US bank.
- No warranty nor guarantee is expressed or implied regarding: usability, functionality, merchantability, or cosmetic appearance of the item(s) in auction.
- What you see in the picture(s) is what you get nothing more nothing less.
- Test results of item(s) in auction are described to the best of our ability in the ad. The results of all tests that are performed are disclosed in the ad.
- Items sold as "Untested" are simply that we have been unable to test the item(s) due to missing cables/adapters/toner cartridge/ksu/etc, lack of time, or other restrictions, Such as when we sell a laptop that we don't have an AC adapter for.
- Our only guarantee is that you will receive the make and model listed in the ad.
- The maximum liability of Betterstudiogear is the high bid of the auction.
- Returns are only allowed under cases of gross misrepresentation in the ad, such as when we describe a monitor as a fax machine. Such claims of misrepresentation must be filed within three days of receipt of shipment. Betterstudiogear reserves the right to replace the item(s) or refund the high bid solely at our discretion. Item must be returned in the original box and packaging.
- Bidder must request a RMA number before returning item(s).
- Packages returned without a RMA number will become property of Betterstudiogear ten days after receipt unless buyer has paid return shipping within the ten day period.
Shipping Damage Terms:
- Seller will file a shipping claim(s) upon behalf of the buyer with common carrier in the event shipment(s) is/are damaged during shipping, in some cases.
- Not retaining the original box and packaging may affect the carriers decision on a claim.
- Seller will commence filing the claim once buyer has filed the damage report with the seller.
- Buyer must notify seller within 48 hours of receipt of a damaged shipment.
The following terms apply to any and all medical items or any item offered for sale in any medical category or any item that eBay deems these terms are applicable to:
- The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, you may not on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
- The buyer will not hold the seller, eBay or the item's manufacturer responsible for the appropriate or inappropriate use of this device either by the user or a third party. Once purchased, it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to assume any and all liability from the use of this device.
- Please note before bidding that any medical equipment purchased should be completely tested by a qualified biomedical technician prior to being put into service
- Dan Rydell in San Diego, CA, USA
If any provision of this Auction Contract is held unenforceable, All remaining provisions of this Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright 2014 Betterstudiogear - All Rights Reserved.
Auction Wizard 2000 - The Complete Auction Management Software Solution
brand: Texas Instruments
Condition: New other (see details)
|Postage & Packing||United States||International|
|Standard||$6.45||Not Specified - Ask|
|Express||Not Specified - Ask||Not Specified - Ask|
Use this form to send an email to the seller to ask questions you may have about this item only.
Always Ask Before you bid. You can not retract a bid once an auction is closed.