|Batteries, AC Adaptors|
|Cables & Accessories|
|CD / Radio / Cassette Players|
|Digital and satellite TV equip|
|DVD, Blu-ray, VCR video players|
|Electronic Parts, Components|
|GPS, Satellite Navigation Systems, Parts|
|Hi-Fi Systems / Decks|
|Mics , Headphones|
|Mobile Phone Parts & Accessories|
|Portables, Ipods, MP3, MP4|
|Radios, Alarm/Clock Radio|
|Telephones, Fax Machines|
|TV & Home Cinema|
|Other Consumer Electronics|
||Not Specified - Ask
|Item Specifics - UPC/EAN||BTR-800|
|Item Specifics||Make/Brand : Telex|
Model : BTR-800
Auction Wizard 2000 Listing Template - AW2KLOT#:15603 Telex BTR-800 RadioCom UHF Wireless Intercom Base Station Clearcom Coach COM C3 We gladly ship worldwide! Telex RadioCom BTR-800 Wireless Intercom
Lot # 19132002
This item has been viewed 253 times
Telex BTR-800 RadioCom UHF Wireless Intercom Base Station Clearcom Coach COM C3
We gladly ship worldwide!
Telex RadioCom BTR-800 Wireless Intercom Base Station UHF System C3 Band
Items are in good physical condition.
TX- 554-572 MHz
C3 CHANNEL band
Auction Includes Telex BTR-800 C3 UHF Synthesized Wireless Intercom Base Station and power cord
* Backlit Base Station LCD Allows the user to easily monitor the beltpacks status
* Base Stations are Table or Rackmountable
* Beltpack units contained in a weather and shock resistant die cast magnesium case
* ClearScan Function Automatically finds the best channels on which to operate
* Compatible with Telex Audiocom, RTS, Clear-Com, & Other Wired Intercom Types
* Convenient IEC Power Connector on the Base Station
* Frequency-Agile Base Station & Beltpacks
* Full Duplex (Simultaneous Talk & Listen) Operation
* Relay Contract Closure on the Base when the SA Button is Pressed
* SA (Stage-Announce) Beltpack Control
* TR-825 Features Two Audio Channel Binaural Operation in Either Stereo or Mono Mode
* Two Channels of Intercom Audio
* WTA (Wireless Talk About) Beltpack Control
4-Wire Input and Output: Level Adjustable 2 Vrms typical
Antenna: Wave (not included), TNC Male Connector TX and RX
Auxiliary Input Adjustable 2 Vrms typical
Auxiliary Output : Adjustable 2 Vrms typical into 600
Battery Life: 12 hrs
Battery Type: Standard Alkaline Batteries
Depth: 14" (355.6 mm)
Deviation: 40 kHz (35 kHz Europe)
Form Factor: Rackmount
Frequency Band of Operation: 470 - 608 MHz, 614 - 740 MHz in 18 MHz TX and RX bands
Frequency Response: 300 Hz-8 kHz
Function: Base Station
Height 1.72" (43.7 mm)
Local Headset Output 40 mW output into 6001% Distortion
Microphone Input Sensitivity 9 mV
Modulation Limiter Peak-Responding Compressor
Modulation Type FM
Power Requirements 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, IEC receptacle
Radiated Harmonics and Spurious Exceeds FCC specifications
RF Frequency Range 554-572 MHz, 650-668 MHz in 18 MHz TX and RX bands
RF Frequency Stability 0.01 %
Stage Announce Output Internally Adjustable 2 Vrms typical at rated deviation
Stage Announce Relay Dry contact, rated at 1 Amp, 24V Max
Storage Temperature -4to 130(-20to 55
Transmit Power 100 mW Max. (High), 10 mW (Normal)
Type Two Synthesized Transmitters, 712 channels each
User Capacity 4
Weight 7.12 lbs (3.23 kg)
Width 19" (482.6 mm)
Wireless Technology UHF
For more information, click here to view the manual
Auction Includes 1 BTR-800 Base unit, Power Cord.
Antennas are not included.
Don't forget to place your bid.
By bidding on this auction you agree to the following terms:
- Buyer pays all shipping costs.
- Shipments made to California must include 8.75% sales tax unless we are provided with a valid resale certificate.
- We reserve the right to ship with Fedex ground, USPS and any other carrier in the best interests of the buyer and seller.
- The Parcel post option is only available to alaska, Hawaii, and US territories only. If you select parcel post and you live in the lower 48 states you package may be sent by another carrier and/or an additional shipping amount may be required.
- Payment is to be made by CQout EasyPay or SecurePay .
- Please contact us if you have any questions about ebay's recent payment policy change.
- Payment is to be received within ten days of close of auction.
- Should payment not be received within ten days the item will be re-listed and high bidder will forfeit.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
International Terms: (These terms only apply to international shipments.)
- Buyer is responsible for all brokerage, customs, and or duty charges.
- Not all items are available for international shipment due to import/export regulations. In the event that we are unable to ship to buyers country, buyer will receive a full refund.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars.
- Money must be drawn against a US bank.
- No warranty nor guarantee is expressed or implied regarding: usability, functionality, merchantability, or cosmetic appearance of the item(s) in auction.
- What you see in the picture(s) is what you get nothing more nothing less.
- Test results of item(s) in auction are described to the best of our ability in the ad. The results of all tests that are performed are disclosed in the ad.
- Items sold as "Untested" are simply that we have been unable to test the item(s) due to missing cables/adapters/toner cartridge/ksu/etc, lack of time, or other restrictions, Such as when we sell a laptop that we don't have an AC adapter for.
- Our only guarantee is that you will receive the make and model listed in the ad.
- The maximum liability of Qualitybizequipment(the seller) is the high bid of the auction.
- Returns are only allowed under cases of gross misrepresentation in the ad, such as when we describe a monitor as a fax machine. Such claims of misrepresentation must be filed within three days of receipt of shipment. Qualitybizequipment reserves the right to replace the item(s) or refund the high bid solely at our discretion. Item must be returned in the original box and packaging.
- Bidder must request a RMA number before returning item(s).
- Packages returned without a RMA number will become property of Qualitybizequipment ten days after receipt unless buyer has paid return shipping within the ten day period.
Shipping Damage Terms:
- Seller will file a shipping claim(s) upon behalf of the buyer with common carrier in the event shipment(s) is/are damaged during shipping, in most cases.
- Not retaining the original box and packaging may affect the carriers decision on a claim.
- Seller will commence filing the claim once buyer has filed the damage report with the seller.
- Buyer must notify seller within 48 hours of receipt of a damaged shipment.
- The following terms apply to any and all medical items or any item offered for sale in any medical category or any item that eBay deems these terms are applicable to:
- The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, you may not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
- The buyer will not hold the seller, eBay or the item's manufacturer responsible for the appropriate or inappropriate use of this device either by the user or a third party. Once purchased, it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to assume any and all liability from the use of this device.
- Please note before bidding that any medical equipment purchased should be completely tested by a qualified biomedical technician prior to being put into service. Jason Rydell in San Diego, CA, USA Phone: 1-619-519-0869 Qualitybizequipment
If any provision of this Auction Contract is held unenforceable, All remaining provisions of this Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright 2011 Qualitybizequipment - All Rights Reserved.
Auction Wizard 2000 - The Complete Auction Management Software Solution
Use this form to send an email to the seller to ask questions you may have about this item only.
Always Ask Before you bid. You can not retract a bid once an auction is closed.