Here we have a comprehensive set of bits for routers with a 1/2” shank. This is a set of your standard high strength, durable tungsten carbide bits and come where necessary with lubricated ball bearing guides; great for producing rail and stile doors, picture or mirror frames, chair rails, crown mouldings or other decorative trims.
* 1/2' shank
* Sizes: Dia x Depth
* 4 x Straight: 3/16' x 4.8mm, 1/4' x 6.35mm, 1/2' x 12.7mm, 3/4' x 19mm
* 1 x Core box 1/8' x 6.35mm
* 1 x Flush trim 1/2' x 12.7mm
* 1 x 45 Chamfer: 1-3/16' x 30mm
* 1 x Roman Ogee 5/32' x R4mm
* 1 x Cove 1/2' x R12.7mm
* 1 x Dove tail 1/2' x 12.7mm
* 1 x Mortising 1/2' x 12.7mm
* 1 x 90 ‘V’ groove 3/8' x 9.5mm
* 1 x Panel pilot 1/4' x 6.35mm
* 1 x Slot cutter 1-1/4' x 32mm
* 1 x Round over 3/8' x R9.5
* TCT Tipped
* lubricated ball bearing guides
* Supplied in a labelled varnished wooden box to protect the router bits during transit.
For more workshop tools please see my other items
If you are purchasing more than one item from me, please request an invoice and I will do my best to provide a discount.
Postage shown is calculated as the Royal Mail rate + 50p for packaging materials etc, and is for the UK (Excludes Channel Islands).
For postage rates beyond the UK please check the postage and payments tab,or contact me for information.
Please give feedback:
I wait for your feedback to tell me that you received your item in good time and you are happy with it. If you are unhappy please contact me for a resolution then give feedback on the service you have received.
I do not give feedback immediately as that takes you off my RADAR with the auction tools I use. If you give me feedback I will respond with feedback based on communication, speed of paying etc. If you choose not to give feedback, after a while I will still respond with feedback; again based on communication, speed of paying etc.