Not Heard of CQout before? Check us out here
CQout believes that its registered users have the right to know how their data is being
stored and used.
- Registration data is maintained in a secure environment protected by
encryption with strictly controlled access.
- CQout does not pass on or market personal data
to any third party, but may use aggregate statistical data stripped of any personal
information to help develop and improve its service.
- CQout does not and will not sell or
otherwise distribute its user list to any third party without prior
permission. So you are guaranteed that you will not end up on a spammers address
list just because you have registered with us.
- Your personal contact details are only revealed to the other party you
choose to transact with, to facilitate the transaction. No other user has
access to your contact details. Users acknowledge that it may be necessary
to transfer personal contact details to any countries or territories outside
the European Economic Area and consents to such transfer for the purpose of
facilitating of the deal.
- Your User ID (your alias), your town and your feedback ratings will be on public display, so other users can judge your track record before trading with you. You can maintain total privacy by choosing a User ID (an alias) which is not your first name & surname.
- CQout is audited daily by McAfee, independent 3rd party experts to be Hacker Safe,
to standards set by the FBI.
||Who is McAfee?
McAfee is the world's largest ecommerce security auditing company, protecting and certifying more than 60,000 web sites in 30 countries through its HACKER SAFE trustmark program.
McAfee is accredited by MasterCard and VISA to provide PCI compliance services. More information is available at
- We use the latest encryption technology (SSL, or Secure Socket Layer) to
protect your credit/debit card details, and all your personal information
The green Padlock sign indicates a Secure link has been
established between your computer and CQout Server.
You should see this during registration or whenever you give us personal
- Our identity has been independently verified by GlobalSign. Clicking on their logo
gives you additional verification that we are who we say we are
||This sign verifies that you are in dialogue with
CQout.com and our company identity ( CQout Ltd) has been verified
CQout is UK based, so whether you choose, CQout.co.uk or CQout.ie as your home web site, you will be redirected to
CQout.com for secure registration
We use "cookies" on our website to give you a more helpful and secure online experience. Cookies are important to us as they allow you to log
into your account online, buy and sell goods and generally use our services
securely without having to identify yourself at every step.
EU privacy legislation requires us to explain what cookies are, how we use them and the benefits they bring.
We use “Authentication” cookies” – To identify a user once logged into our website. We do not use cookie for secondary purposes, such as
behavioural monitoring, or marketing