Can I close an auction early?
- You must ensure you are in a position to sell an item before listing it. When entering
an item for auction you are entering into a legally binding contract.
- You may close
an auction early at any time
- but closing an auction early does not simply cancel the auction.
- if there is an Auto-Bid with a maximum value set above your reserve,
The Auto-Bid will match your reserve at closing time and the auction will be
deemed successfully sold.
- Auto-Bids are hidden and as seller you will not have prior indication
that a current bid below your reserve has a higher maximum value or not.
- If you are unable to complete the deal you risk being subject to negative feedback from the buyer through the
To close your auction early, bearing in mind the above points,
go to My CQout page (
All controls on CQout are on the My CQout page)........
Log into CQout Online Auctions if
you you are not already logged in
there you will see a tick box for selecting auctions to close and a button
for closing the auctions.