General Feature :
- Construction with Stainless steel 304 material.
- High mist production capacity, minimum 3000mL/hr.
- Durable ultrasonic humidifying module with energy saving.
- Minimum water level shut down protection.
- 60C over temperature shut down protection.
- Input voltage polarity protection. (No operation as incorrect polarity)
- Power delay ON protection to prevent voltage surge.
- Each mist making head with individual circuit and will not completely shut down as one of heads failure.
- Each mist making head with auto-tuned current limiter to prevent over current drain.
Detail Specifications :
Input Voltage ( Mist Generator ) : 48VDC
Power consumption : 300W maximum
Output Mist Capacity : 3000mL/hr maximum,
Particle size : 4~5 microns
Indication : LED Operating indication.
Overload Protection : Thermal overload
Water level control : Minimum water level control.
Ultrasonic Frequency : 1.7MHz
Commercial grade ceramic disc : Diameter 20mm with glass ceramic / titanium coating
Durable commercial grade (Power Supply Unit ) : 100 ~120Vac / 220 ~ 240Vac, 50/60Hz ( Selectable with switch )
Operating Temperature 0 ~ 50C
Operating Humidity 0 ~ 80%
Dimensions 255mm x 90mm x 30mm (H)
Weight : 4kg
Operating Procedure :
1) Before using the mist generator, it should be installed on a stable and rigid mounting frame.
2) Connect the mist maker / fogger to the output of switching power supply.
3) Connect the power line from the mains to the switching power supply. Be sure the line voltage should be within specified limit.
3) Pour clean water into the container ( not included ) until the water level is over the water level sensor of mist maker around 10mm ~ 20mm.
( Don't too depth of water level which will affect the mist making effect. )
4) Switch on the power and a LED indication on water level sensor is light on.
Safety Precaution and Maintenance :
1) Read all the operating instructions before use the products.
2) Do not try to dismantle the power supply unit and mist generator during operation.
3) To ensure the mist maker / fogger working at specified rated voltage.
4) Don't replace the power supply unit with another one if the power supply specification is different from the original.
5) The power supply unit should not be placed and operated in a high humidity environment.
6) Check the connection between mist maker and power supply unit without loosen or damage.
7) Periodically cleaning up all the dust condenses on the ceramic disc with using soft cloth or cotton stick. Don't scratch the disc.
8) After operating for a period of around 3000 hours, the mist generation will be reduced due to degration. At this time, please replace a new ceramic disc with using a special tools provided from us. Please perform the replacement as per following steps.
A) Unplug the unit and remove the mist maker from the water.
B) Unscrew the locking ring with using the special tool.
C) Remove the ceramic disc from the mist generator.
D) Replace a new one. Be sure the installation of ceramic disc should be in correct orientation. A black color ring on ceramic disc should be face up.
E) Ensure no water inside and wind up the locking ring again.
F) Check the installation of locking ring and ceramic disc to ensure a proper replacement.
9) Periodically cleaning up the water tank ( not included ) to ensure the water quality.
10) The mist maker is subjected to be used with the soft water supply for the purpose to reduce or prevent the mineral material condensation after distillation of water.
11) To avoid damage the mist maker, never place it on an unstable stand or subject to a vibration environment.
12) The water level sensor should not be stressed, scratched or damage by all means.
Package include :
1) 1 x 10 heads fogger + power cable
2) 1 x 48VDC output, 350W commercial grade switching power supply
3) 1 x operation manual.